Welcome to my SubscribeStar page!
This SubscribeStar page was created so people that wants to make game(s) with my Unreal Frameworks can support me financially. Being a subscriber in the end is a good thing for everyone!
It's good for You because;
- If you are artist, hiring a programmer even for a short job can be costly depending on the quality you demand. If you can't afford/find someone for your dream project, then my Frameworks will help you.
- If you are a programmer, you already know how painful and time consuming it is to make something from scratch. Let my Frameworks deal with the backend while you focus on more important stuff.
- If you have any sort of team, feel free to enjoy the Framework to focus on your game instead of developing the internal parts of game!
- If you are a hobbyist or likes to create stuff such as Stages, Fighters or Code, you are free to do so and share with the community!
It's good for Me because;
- I would like to have a community for each of my Framework so we can always be in touch. That's why all I ask is 5$ per month payment for using ALL my Frameworks.
- I would like to do this as a full time job so I can be with everyone all day. Having a day-time job will just make things harder for all of us.
Now let me answer some possible questions that you might have!
I never used Unreal Engine before!
But how easy the Frameworks will be to use?
As you noticed, Frameworks will contain hundreds of those Nodes that you link and change their values. There will be also a large amount of tutorials and explanations to help you! ^-^
What is the currently focused Framework?
Here are some of the features;
1- UF2D contains all the functions needed for Character Swapping or Assist Calling which are needed to make games such as Marvel vs Capcom.
2- Total of 4 Teams are supported.
3- Fully Detailed Arcade Mode and Versus Mode. Story Mode which allows Fighter(s) to be able to freely roam around maps(s) and trigger events/fights is there too!
4- Palette System where colors are automatically indexed so all you need to do is just providing the Palettes as image files, or create the palettes in Unreal Engine!
And much more! In a few months Community-Beta will be open as well!
How will UF2D be released?
For example, First Phase (0.1.0) will focus on Character Creation. We will focus on developing Fighters as I clear bugs, add missing features if there is any etc. As this Phase gets very stable, I will be preparing tutorials and explanations for Second Phase which is about Stage Creation and so on.
Surely other parts I deem "untested by community" will be there. For example curious minds can check how Arcade Mode works but they need to know that the time to test it will come at a later date. Eventually version 1.0 will declare "Stable for Game Creation" and Framework will become ready as time goes on but development will last forever. ^-^ (I am looking at you, Rollback Netcode.)
What are the future plans for the Frameworks?
- Unreal Fighter 3D - 3D version of the Fighting Game Framework, with 3D movement and characters supported.
- Unreal Hack and Slash 2D/3D - Frameworks for creating games such as Castlevania and Dark Souls.
- Unreal Commander 2D/3D - Frameworks for creating Real Time Strategy Games.
Stay tuned and thanks for your time! ^-^