Our Next Scheduled Live Streams: Math (Feb 15), Personal Finance (Feb 16), Current Events (Feb 17) and Personal Finance: Investing in Comic Books (Feb 18)
Hi everyone, Here is the schedule for our next four live streams on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/chycholive
1) Drop in Math Tutoring Session #70: Let's Do Some Math, Open Discussion [ASMR]
Monday, February 15, 11:00 AM – 1:00 AM PST
PLEASE NOTE: We had a request in the previous math stream to cover some basic mathematics. We ended up talking about negative numbers in that session and promised to continue the work if the request was made in future sessions. So our first priority will be to pick up from where we left off if the need arises.
Aside from that, let’s do some high school math, open discussion. Consider this a live stream tutoring session. Come with your questions, things you need help with, and we'll see what we can do to clear things up. Everything game except hard core Calculus, Stats, and no Combinatorics and Permutations. All else game (fingers crossed). Previous drop in math live stream sessions are available on CensorTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9sfzC9bUPxlFJNFdLdmMZlELYjZA094Q
2) Investing and Personal Finance: General Discussion of Fiscal & Monetary Policy in Relation to the State of the Economy
Tuesday, February 16, 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM PST
One of the main aspects of personal finance that everyone must grasp before they can become financially independent is how fiscal and monetary policy of nations will affect their personal investment decisions. In this live stream let’s take a look at some data and discuss energy consumption per capita, money supply (M1), fiscal policy vs monetary policy, Wall Street & stocks, and the petrodollar in relation to the state of the economy as well as current events.
3) Current Events: News, Politics, Economics and more, Open Discussion [ASMR]
Wednesday, February 17, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM PST
Let’s take a look at the world and try to understand the games at play. Open discussion, come with questions. We'll try our best to figure out what's going on and how we can prepare for the changes taking place.
4) Investing and Personal Finance: Investing in Comic Books, ROI for Our First Comic Book Haul
Thursday, February 18, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM PST
Let’s calculate the Return on Investment (ROI) and the Annualized ROI for our first comic book haul video that we did, the one from 2015, totaling 275 books ($535 total, includes shipping) : 120 Daredevil books, 81 Valiant books and 74 Bronze and Modern Age Marvel books. The comic book haul in the following two videos:
1) Let’s Check out the Comic Book Collection I Bought on Ebay, Box 1: https://youtu.be/6fTfguy3KKo
2) Let’s Check out the Comic Book Collection I Bought on Ebay, Box 2: https://youtu.be/ZVMsUcX8NgU