A C++ reflection system for games, simple yet powerful. If I can reach the goal, I will finish the TODO list.
- MIT license
- The simplest yet powerful reflection system / property system.
- Single header
- No external dependencies
- Supports for lists such std::vector
- Simple interface
- Handle any kind of inheritance
- Handles virtual properties (Properties which are functions no data)
- Very easy to extend (Easy to add new property types, and add extra data per type)
- Op-In properties, Allows decoupling the object from its properties.
- No allocations
- Works on all major compilers
- Test + Examples for all the features
- Everything is constexpr which means not runtime overhead excepts for lookups