So after a few days working on these, I finally finished Wizmorf's full sprite sheet. 

If you are having questions as to why it is arranged this way, Godot kinda works that way. In a nutshell, it has an automatic... I guess grid divider within the Sprite node, and thus, the sprites have to be arranged in a tile-like way, otherwise there would be big problems. 

I have also changed a few animations from the original set, as well as add a few new ones for the new actions and whatnot. After this post, I'll be importing them onto Godot and program the transitions to it. 

Kinda excited to see this play out for the next devlog.